Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More great experiences and The Argent Tourney

Alright, so yesterday I had myself another awesome experience in an instance with my tree-in-training. I was in Shadowfang Keep and I happened to have real bad luck with douchebags dropping out of the instance, and doing so mid fight too. We got all the way to the end without much trouble, having to 4 man things for a good portion of it, but that wasn't bad because we just missed a DPS. Then things got real tricky, our tank waited until we pulled Wolf Master Nandos and his 4 adds to just drop out of nowhere on us >.<>
And briefly something about the Pally I've spoken of before. So I've worked on the Argent Tournament a little here and there before. Yesterday, however, I got my "Exalted Champion of Silvermoon" cheevo and title :) That was it, and now I'm absolutely determined to get through each faction and really milk the Argent Tourney for all it's worth.

Well, I'm going to play on the oft neglected Xbox-360 sitting in my entertainment center. (realm maintenance is good for something, if only keeping my Xbox from collecting dust, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment